Where are all of my Buffalo Chicken Dip lovers at? I absolutely love a classic Buffalo Chicken Dip, and so I wanted to create a healthier version that is free from dairy. This dip is dairy and gluten free, and it is Whole 30, Keto, and Paleo compliant. Serve this up with some veggies, crackers, or chips for a crowd pleasing appetizer for your next dinner party!Jump to Recipe
I absolutely adore all of Primal Kitchen’s products. All of their products are simple and clean. Most of them are Whole 30, Paleo, dairy, and gluten free. They have a high quality standard for each and every product they put out. They have a variety of sauces, salad dressings, oils, pasta sauces, collagen, and protein available at most stores such as Target and Whole Foods. I recommend them for anyone wanting to make healthier swaps within their pantry for worry free additions to any meal.
I recently posted the recipe for my Cauliflower Dip, which is a fun twist to the traditional hummus found at the grocery store. Recently, I served the dip at a small dinner party, and no one had any idea there was even cauliflower in it. People repeatedly complimented me on my homemade hummus. My husband immediately suggested I modify the recipe to create a buffalo chicken dip, and I could not have agreed more. Enter, my Buffalo Chicken & Cauliflower Dip.
This recipe is simple to make, and involves no more than 20 minutes. The most time consuming part is cooking the chicken, and roasting the cauliflower. This recipe is Whole 30 compliant, Keto and Paleo friendly, and it is gluten and dairy free. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. This will make an excellent appetizer for a dinner party or cookout. You can serve it warm or cold. I recommend drizzling extra buffalo sauce and ranch dressing on top for a little extra flavor (depending on how much spice you can like). Enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken & Cauliflower Dip
- 16 oz organic, frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 whole garlic cloves (peel still on)
- sprinkle of sea salt
Instant Pot Shredded Chicken*
- 1 pound chicken breast (you will only use 1 cup)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tbsp buffalo sauce (Primal Kitchen brand is Paleo, Keto and Whole30 compliant)
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing (Primal Kitchen brand is Paleo, Keto and Whole30 compliant)
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add the cauliflower, whole garlic cloves (with the peel still on), avocado oil and a dash of sea salt to the baking sheet and toss until well combined
- Roast the cauliflower for 18 minutes
Instant Pot Chicken
- Cut the chicken breasts into thirds, and add it to the pot with the chicken broth
- Turn the Instant Pot to pressure cook (high) for 15 minutes then release after 4 minutes on low
- Use only 1 cup of the cooked chicken, and pulse it 10x in a food processer until shredded. Then add it to a separate mixing bowl.
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower to the empty food processor, and squeeze the garlic cloves from the peels on top
- Add the cashews, salt, buffalo sauce, and dill
- Process the ingredients until smooth, and then transfer to the mixing bowl with the chicken and stir until evenly combined.
- Garnish with additional buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and dill.
*Roast the cauliflower and pressure cook the chicken at the same time to cut down on the cooking time