Needing a healthy appetizer or spread for a quick dinner or lunch? My Greek Cauliflower Dip is the perfect addition to any dinner party, light lunch with friends, or a backyard BBQ. This recipe is gluten free.Jump to Recipe
I created my Cauliflower Dip recipe awhile back when I wanted a low carb alternative to traditional hummus. I was experiencing some inflammation, so I was unable to consume legumes, enter anything cauliflower. Not only did the dip taste great, but no one had any idea that it was not actual hummus. Mom for the win!
You can use frozen or fresh cauliflower, and the ingredients you likely already have on hand. Recently, I decided to dress it up a bit, so I made a mini Greek Salad on top for some flare. My husband and I will eat this for dinner sometimes with a burger or just dig in with loads of vegetables and SimpleMills crackers or plantain chips. For the Greek dressing I used Primal Kitchen brand, but any dressing that is Gluten Free and you enjoy is good. Enjoy!
Greek Cauliflower Dip
- 1 batch Cauliflower Dip Linked Below
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 4 Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Greek Salad Dressing I used Primal Kitchen brand
- Prepare the cauliflower dip as intructed *linked below
- Spread the dip on a serving dish/plate, layer on the remaining ingredients, and drizzle the salad dressing ontop
- Store this in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge, or serve immediately. Enjoy!