Needing a quick, delicious, and light dessert? This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, and Paleo friendly. Dig into this fluffy cake that is perfectly portioned with love baked into every bite.Jump to Recipe
This is hands down my favorite dessert in the Summer when strawberries are in season and absolutely delicious. I love that this mug cake takes less than 5 minutes to make from beginning to end, and the taste is out of this world. The lemon mixed with the almond extract and fresh berries compliment each other beautifully. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
Strawberries & Cream Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp dairy free creamer I used Nutpods
- 2 strawberries, diced
- coconut cream, sliced almonds, fresh strawberries
- In a microwave safe mug or ramekin, whisk together all of the ingredients besides the strawberries until well combined
- Fold in the diced strawberries
- Microwave for 2 minutes, or until the cake is done, and allow to cool for an additional 2 minutes.
- Top with the garnishes and enjoy!