Are you a lover of Thin Mint Cookies? Or, do you enjoy the refreshing taste of mint chocolate chip? Then, you will absolutely love my Thin Mint Chia Seed Pudding. This is Keto, Paleo, gluten and dairy free. Enjoy!Jump to Recipe
I love making this or any of my overnight chia seed recipes for an easy breakfast. I simply meal prep this on a Sunday, and multiply the recipe for however many upcoming days I need it for. This overnight recipe takes the guess work out of what you will serve for breakfast, and it sets itself. Just dump the ingredients into a bowl, whisk, and then it does it’s magic as it sits in the refrigerator. Breakfast doesn’t get any easier than that!
As I have mentioned before, I opt for a chocolate protein powder that has a collagen complex to it. I use Ancient Nutrition or Primal Kitchen chocolate collagen blends, which you can find in my “Shop” section, Amazon, or at your local Whole Foods store. Chia seeds are an amazing superfood that is rich in fiber, healthy fat, protein, calcium and manganese. Chia seeds also pack a punch with omega-3 fatty acids and other nutrients. All-in-all this dish is a well balanced breakfast that will keep you fueled throughout your morning and ready to tackle to day ahead. Enjoy!
Thin Mint Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate protein powder I use Primal Kitchen or Ancient Nutrition Chocolate Collagen powders
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract
- Optional Toppings: additional cacao nibs, shredded coconut, freshly torn mint leaves, grain free granola
- whisk together all of the pudding ingredients, and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours or overnight
- mix prior to eating and top with additional cacao nibs, shredded coconut, fresh mint leaves, or grain free granola