Here is an easy to make simple treat to keep on hand for healthy snacking that can be made dairy free, gluten free and kid friendly! This is a clean and refreshing treat to enjoy on the patio during those warm summer days.Jump to Recipe
This is such a simple and clean snack or dessert to make. My kiddos love helping me make and eat this yummy treat. For a dairy free option I love Kite Hill or Forager brand yogurts. For this I used Siggi’s Vanilla brand. I enjoy vanilla flavored, but if plain is your jam then that works just as well. You can really dress this up anyway you want. Have fun with adding nuts, different fruits, nut butters, etc. The options are limitless.
I wanted a tropical vibe to this bark variation, so naturally I used strawberries, pineapples and coconut. I used unsweetened shredded coconut for reduced inflammation, and for a clean option that’s minimally processed. For the granola I used Purely Elizabeth, but any gluten free brand you are partial to will work.
I hope you enjoy this as much as we do! Store this in an air tight container in the freezer for up to 1 month for optimal freshness. Break a part and enjoy on the go or on the patio during those warm summer days for a refreshing treat!
Tropical Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1/2 cup Vanilla yogurt of choice
- 1/4 cup Chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup Chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup Gluten free granola
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Line a baking dish or sheet with parchment paper
- Spread the yogurt evenly on the dish
- Sprinkle the fruit, granola and coconut evenly on top of the yogurt, and gently press down the pieces
- Freeze the yogurt for 2-3 hours until it is completely hardened
- Break the yogurt apart into pieces and store in an air tight container for up to 1 month for optimal freshness